ReBuilder Safety Start-Up Sequence
Before treatment even begins, when ReBuilder® is first turned on, it goes through a sophisticated internal start-up procedure to:
- Calibrate itself to standards traceable to the National Bureau of Standards.
- Record the patient’s base line, fine tune its output for safety and monitor the patient for changes, sets time limits between the therapeutic impulses.
In order to do this, ReBuilder®:
Analyzes and calculates:
- Percentage of body fat
- Percentage of water
- Electrical resistance
- Resting voltage potential
- Electrical capacitance
- Limits current flow
- Adjusts for optimal frequency (7.83, +/- 10%)
- Calibrates patient operated intensity knob